An escalator is a moving staircase � a conveyor transport device for carrying people between floors of a building. A number of factors affect escalator design, including physical requirements, location, traffic patterns, safety considerations, and aesthetic preferences. The escalator has become an integral part of the urban landscape.
Escalators are required to have moving handrails that keep pace with the movement of the steps. The direction of movement (up or down) can be permanently the same, or be controlled by personnel according to the time of day, or automatically be controlled by whoever arrives first, whether at the bottom or at the top (the system is programmed so that the direction is not reversed while a passenger is on the escalator).
Euro escalators provide reliable, safe, and eco-friendly mobility at metro stations, shopping centers, airports, railway stations and commercial buildings, hotels, office complexes, entertainment centers, that meet customer needs in terms of speed and capacity .We use them at its advanced technology for the sole purpose of upgrading comfort.
TECHNICAL FEATURES :.
- Heavy duty reversible
- Yellow line & Step gap light to facilitate Passenger to adjust feet within step tread
- Oil collection tray to improve safety and reduce fire risk
- Provision of Oil Separator to eliminate mixing with water and hazard free disposal
- Energy saving mode: On no-load / light load, speed of Escalator will automatically reduce without jerk to save electrical energy to the extent of 30%
- Remote monitoring and control from centralized location
- Voice announcement system to guide passenger for safe ride